Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bilingual

Can somebody tell me how this happened??



Nobody in our household speaks Spanish... so I guess the credit goes to Dora the Explorer. The funniest part was that she randomly came up to me and started handing me her blocks and counting in Spanish. I was totally blown away! I finally got it on video and had to share. My bilingual (well trilingual if you count sign language) daughter.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Rays-R-Us said...

No way! She is so smart Amanda! You have a genius of a daughter :)

Adri said...

That's pretty neat! You are raising quite the smarty! I have a friend whos little boy surprised her with some Spanish he learned on Handy Manny. Every talking toy we've bought so far talks in both English and Spanish - but we didn't do it on purpose. Kids definitely hear it a lot more now.

Kerr Family said...

Wow, I'm impressed! She's so smart. Good Job Peyton!

Kristen said...

hahaha Karli was the same way! We had a Spanish babysitters and the grandmother watched Karli- but she only spoke Spanish so Karli learned spanish first!

Kurt+Amy said...

What a smart little cookie!! That's awesome!!