And of course, as I always do when we don't have Peyton around, I didn't take many pictures. These two about sum it up though.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Short but Sweet Getaway
The other weekend, my hubby and I were able to get away for 3 days and 2 nights (with no little girl in tow!) and escape to Laughlin, Nevada. It was a very nice getaway filled with eating, sleeping, shopping, movie going, arcade playing, swimming, a little bit of gambling (on the penny slots, my fave!) and some sea-dooing. We could do what we want when we wanted without worrying if it was naptime or lunchtime or diaper change time. It was wonderful.
And of course, as I always do when we don't have Peyton around, I didn't take many pictures. These two about sum it up though.
And of course, as I always do when we don't have Peyton around, I didn't take many pictures. These two about sum it up though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love getaways w/o the kids, even if you don't wind up doing anything at all. How nice for you guys to get away together!!
That sounds so nice. Glad you guys were able to do that. Wish I could do that but we will have to wait till Lacee is a little older.
How fun! Your weekend sounds like the perfect little break from everything. It will be quite a while before we're able to do that again :) You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment