1 package (18.25 oz. size) lemon cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. lemon extract
1/3 cup powdered sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 375*. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil and lemon entract until well blended. Drop rounded balls of dough into a bowl of powdered sugar. Roll around until lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 6-9 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown and the insides chewy.
It took me about 3 batches to get them perfect and BOY are they yummy!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you tried them a liked them! I wish I still had some right now to eat!
I am definitely going to have to make this. You posted on FB that you made lemon cookies and I LOVE LEMON...as I stated before and they just sounded yummy. Once I get all the ingredients I'll have to make them. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment