Amanda I haven't been on your blog in FOREVER cause your blog address changed. I was just going through some of your old posts, and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I cried when I read your story of loosing your little baby. It took me back to February 3rd 2005 ( A day I will never forget) when I lost my baby to an ectopic pregnancy.
I hope all is going well with you and your family!!!!
I have had this before with a couple of alterations. Cocoa powder to make a chocolate fruit dip...and I also had a strawberry dip but I can't remember what was used to make it strawberry flavor...maybe strawberry jello....but it was good. I have wanted the recipe. Thanks!
4 comments:
Amanda I haven't been on your blog in FOREVER cause your blog address changed. I was just going through some of your old posts, and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I cried when I read your story of loosing your little baby. It took me back to February 3rd 2005 ( A day I will never forget) when I lost my baby to an ectopic pregnancy.
I hope all is going well with you and your family!!!!
I have had this before with a couple of alterations. Cocoa powder to make a chocolate fruit dip...and I also had a strawberry dip but I can't remember what was used to make it strawberry flavor...maybe strawberry jello....but it was good. I have wanted the recipe. Thanks!
I got fatter just reading that recipe.
I think I'll double the recipe...
my family does this all the time! it's delicious!
Post a Comment