... but I still love to do it! My hubby and I had a date night this weekend and went bowling. I'm lucky if I can break 100 when I bowl......and as you can see, I didn't this time. (If only I had those bumpers up...). Is it bad when you're better at Wii bowling than real bowling? Nice form, babe!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! I haven't been bowling in forever but I keep bugging Paul to take me. Your hair looks cute - did you darken it?
4 comments:
How fun! I haven't been bowling in forever but I keep bugging Paul to take me. Your hair looks cute - did you darken it?
Don't feel bad, im better on the wii too.
i'm a horrible bowler- i really only go for socializing. lol. your hair looks so pretty! i'm jealous of it!
At least you look gorgeous while doing it! :) Don't worry I suck at bowling too!
Post a Comment