Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recipe Thursday

Remember the lemon cookies from last week? Well this is my twist on them.


Easy Chocolate Cookies (courtesy of myself!)
1 box (18.25 oz) chocolate cake mix (I used Pilsbury's Devil's Food)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 tsp. chocolate syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup powdered sugar



Preheat oven to 375*. Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, syrup and vanilla in a bowl until combined. Roll pieces of dough into about 1-inch size balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake about 9 minutes.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow those look delicious :D I am a big fan of cake mix cookies!

Kerr Family said...

Those look like Chocolate Crinkle cookies. They look yummy. Makes me want to try Strawberry cake mix...how do you think I could adapt that? Just use vanilla flavoring? or strawberry jam mixed in so there are chunks of strawberry?

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

Those look great! I'll have to try them. Chocolate always my favorite.

Kurt+Amy said...

These look YUMMY!! I got the book a couple days ago, and I am loving it so far! :)