-Do not attempt to pet the lorikeets. An aquarium worker will scold you and you might get bitten (my husband did).
-Sitting in the hot sun for 15 minutes while waiting for the sea lion "show" is so not worth it.
-Peyton refused to stick her hands in the water to touch anything and would freak out if we tried to make her.
-She also thought the animals could reach out and grab her. In the video below, you see her flinch every time a fish would swim close to her.
6 comments:
How cute! I'm sure it was no fun for Peyton to be scared but it's funny to watch.
Aquariums are so fun! Looks like it was a good day for you guys :)
How fun! We've been wanting to take Hailey for a while to that one. I think we really will need to now.
looks like you guys had a great time! I've been dying to go to the aquarium all summer, i'm so jealous!
That video of her is so cute, she was truly scarred of those little fish!
Yay! Finally enough hair for pig tails...her hair is so cute!!!
Love the aquarium of the pacific...but...I thought it wasn't worth the price.
My favorite picture that you took was the one of her standing with her back to one of the tanks but turned around. It looked like she just didn't trust them behind her. At least that was what I was imagining. Really cute!
Post a Comment