Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Parker's Lighthouse

Parker's Lighthouse in Long Beach is a beautiful place to visit. There is a great view of the ocean, a beautiful park surrounding it, and just a gorgeous place to be.

Queen Mary

Such a peaceful and gorgeous day.
Not the whole day was peaceful...we had our moments
I know she's all washed out, but I love this picture. She looks like she is glowing!




Running with daddy
Needed a little help down the hill
We're so tiny compared to the lighthouse!
Close up
Saw this done and tried to copy it, I was so close to getting it perfect!
Pigeons eating our cookie crumbs (yes, THOSE cookies)
Teaching Peyton how to scare away the pigeons

Daddy teaching Peyton how to walk backwards







Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

lol, those pigeons look absolutely terrified of her...ha ha ha. Cute video. I like that lighthouse. I used to leave from that marina to go scuba diving...it brings back a lot of memories. I loved that area. It's beautiful. Thanks for bringing back the memories :)

You did a good job on the "in my hand" pic. It looks like she's in his hand. I bought it :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Chris holding Peyton in his hand, ha ha. Looks like fun!

Kristen said...

hahahahahahahahaha that pic is so funny!!! i'm still laughing about it and i'm going to try it asap