Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clean Up Song and Then Some

The words (in case you need a translation) are "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere." I couldn't get her to sing the last half, but this is cute enough. The more amazing thing is I have only sang it once or twice to her, and she sings it now everytime we are cleaning up toys. Love it!




Another video of me trying to get her to sing the whole Clean Up Song....but instead she decided she would grace me with another song. She loves to sing!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Love the videos. It's amazing how addicting and annoying that song can be. Annoying because it's so darn catchy and I have caught myself singing it even when I'm not cleaning up. Addicting because strangely kids will actually clean if you sing it. Barny is pretty smart to have come up with this one.

Karly Michelsen said...

She is so cute, I love her little voice. Her hair is getting so long and its so blonde, did she get that from your side or your hubbys side?

Anonymous said...

How cute! She is becoming more and more a little girl - definitely not a baby any more! When will she be two?

Kurt+Amy said...

MY GOODNESS she is so DANG cute!! Love it!

Rays-R-Us said...

That's our favorite household cleaning song too :) The girls love to clean up when we sing that song... it does wonders! I love how Peyton's voice goes up at the end of "ABC's"... I always laugh when the octaves change with my girls too. Cute!!!

Devin & Lindsay said...

she is so stinking cute! and she knows her ABC's already dang!! good for you!! :)