Monday, August 31, 2009

Look at what I won!

I just won a sweet cupcake giveaway from Beantown Baker!!



Here is the description: One lucky reader will win this cupcake package including the double decker cupcake carrier that I mentioned is SO MUCH better than the Wilton one, the new Martha Stewart cupcake cookbook, which I've made a few recipes from, and last but not least, a multi-color pack of cupcake liners (seen here).

Isn't that sweet?? Can't wait to try some new cupcake recipes! Thank you Jen!! And thank you Bridget for telling me about the giveaway in the first place!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Jealous! I've entered so many stupid contest. The only thing I ever win are books from good reads that I don't end up liking. Looks like fun!

Courtney Davey said...

Wow you always win the good stuff! I'm such a martha fanatic so obviously I'm jealous :)

Kerr Family said...

You have to be the luckiest person on the face of the earth. Didn't you just win a necklace a few months ago? I enter things all the time and the only thing I get is my name put on a mailing list. I want some of your luck!

Kerr Family said...

Oh, one last thing...I'm with Kristi and courtney by the way...wicked Jealous of you. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see a blog of the great Martha Stewart cupcakes you'll be making!

Kristen said...

that's awesome! I've been eyeing that book for a while, let me know if it's good!