
As it has been passed along to me, here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog" award:
1. Accept the award
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. JennyMac of Let's Have a Cocktail
2. Kristen of Love, Lipstick and Pearls
3. Linda of My Trendy Tykes
4. Melanie of My Kitchen Cafe
5. Kristi of Dust. Wind. Dude.
6. Nicole of K Kerr Five
7. Jen of Beantown Baker
8. Kristen of We Are THAT Family
9. Karly of The Michelsen Family
10. Aracely of Daytripping Mom
11. Nicole of Moments and Milestones
12. Kathryn of Daring Young Mom
13. Jill of The Duncan Family
14. April and Wes of April and Wes
15. Courtney of Mike and Courtney Davey
Second, was the Beautiful Blogger Award given to my by Kristen at Love, Lipstick and Pearls! Thank you, Kristen!

The rules of this award are to: share 7 random facts about myself and nominate 7 more bloggers for the award
1.
I really love to play volleyball. I used to play twice a week with people from my church, but when we moved, I had to give it up and I miss it. A LOT!
2.
I love to play video games. Whether on a console or on my computer, I just love to play them!
3.
I refuse to let my daughter watch any shows that annoy me. Sorry Yo Gabba Gabba, but you are NOT allowed in my house!
4.
I love to read!
5.
I HATE being cold...hence, winter is my least favorite season
6.
Lately I have been in LOVE with Hot Pockets 3-Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizzeria...and that is probably because...
7. I am pregnant with baby #2! Today marks the 12-week mark for me. I am due July 16th!
1. Adri of Mama Mia
2. Lisa of Lisa Leonard Online1. JennyMac of Let's Have a Cocktail
2. Kristen of Love, Lipstick and Pearls
3. Linda of My Trendy Tykes
4. Melanie of My Kitchen Cafe
5. Kristi of Dust. Wind. Dude.
6. Nicole of K Kerr Five
7. Jen of Beantown Baker
8. Kristen of We Are THAT Family
9. Karly of The Michelsen Family
10. Aracely of Daytripping Mom
11. Nicole of Moments and Milestones
12. Kathryn of Daring Young Mom
13. Jill of The Duncan Family
14. April and Wes of April and Wes
15. Courtney of Mike and Courtney Davey
Second, was the Beautiful Blogger Award given to my by Kristen at Love, Lipstick and Pearls! Thank you, Kristen!

The rules of this award are to: share 7 random facts about myself and nominate 7 more bloggers for the award
1.
I really love to play volleyball. I used to play twice a week with people from my church, but when we moved, I had to give it up and I miss it. A LOT!2.
I love to play video games. Whether on a console or on my computer, I just love to play them!3.
I refuse to let my daughter watch any shows that annoy me. Sorry Yo Gabba Gabba, but you are NOT allowed in my house!4.
I love to read!5.
6.
Lately I have been in LOVE with Hot Pockets 3-Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizzeria...and that is probably because...7. I am pregnant with baby #2! Today marks the 12-week mark for me. I am due July 16th!
1. Adri of Mama Mia3. Erin of The Vintage Pearl
4. Amy of Handprints of the Heart
5. Loma of The Denkers Clan
6. April of A Garden Full of Flowers
7. Bridget of Bake at 350
9 comments:
Congrats Amanda!!
Congrats on baby #2!! Very exciting!!
Woo hoo! Thanks Amanda! And CONGRATS!!! I loved having a summer baby. I'm SO with you on not watching annoying shows - Chandler can't watch them either.
Congratulations!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you're pregnant with baby #2!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is so awesome! I'm literally tearing up right now with joy. ps. Thanks for the award love! happy new year!
Awww thanks girly! I'm so excited for you guys to have baby 2!! :) Congratualtions! I was laughing when I got to your comment about Yo Gabba Gabba, I feel the same exact way about that how it makes me crazy!! love you.
Hey I have a qeustion how do you do the links to peoples sites on their names like that in your post? email me and let me know k? love ya
thanks amanda...I guess I will have to write one of those soon! Congrats again on the baby!
Wow, Congratulations...how exciting...although, I see my name on that list. I guess I should be working on my blog a bit more. I think that will be one of my new years resolutions!
Post a Comment