Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Peyton-ness

My mom keeps bugging me because I haven't put any pictures of Peyton on here in awhile... well that's mostly because I haven't taken many of her for awhile. Not sure what it is, but I haven't been reaching for my camera too often lately. I'm trying to work on it. So here a few I have taken recently.

Peyton found daddy's reading glasses and decided to try them on


Lately Peyton has been climbing on the couch a lot and she somehow rubs her head on it as she's climbing all over. As a result, she gets super staticky hair and whenever you touch her you get zapped!







Photobucket

4 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Trust me, your camera taking skills only seem to get worse with each child you have. I HATE that. I wish I had more pictures. I wish I grabbed for my camera more. I have missed so many fun things. It will get better for awhile after you have your baby but if you are anything like me, it drops off because you are just so much busier. Great pictures though. Love the static head!

Kristen said...

SO cute! I'm so glad you got these pics with her hair, they're just adorable!

Kurt+Amy said...

LOL! Those pictures of her crazy hair are too cute!

Rays-R-Us said...

Don't you just love the static in the desert?! :)