December was a fun, busy and somewhat stressful month, but so worth every minute. As I was organizing all my pictures, I noticed a trend. I have been taking less and less pictures lately, so it's something else I'm going to work on this year: take more pictures!!
We had a very nice Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we all opened one gift (Peyton opened new pajamas to wear that night). On Christmas morning, we had Chris's parents come over for breakfast and present opening. Peyton was so excited with all of the things she got from Grandparents.
On Monday, we went down to visit Louis and Liz and their kids. They used to live up close to us, but moved about an hour and a half away a few months ago. It was so fun to see their house and visit, and play at the park.
On Wednesday, we headed to Disneyland. Nothing in the weather reports said anything about rain, so that was a surprise. We thought at least since it was raining it wouldn't be as crowded, but boy were we wrong! Peyton had a lot of fun (and of course, I was so sad that I had forgotten my camera for her first visit). She loved the rides and sang "ho ho ho ho a pirate's life for me" for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, we had our stroller stolen while we were there. I was pretty mad, but also grateful that it was our cheaper one and not our nice, expensive one. After that happened, we were pretty much through and picked up our annual passes and skiddadled.
On New Years Eve, we went to Loma's for a fun New Years Eve party, and Peyton got to spend the night with grandma and papa. It was nice after going to bed so late to not have to wake up at 7 in the morning (we got to sleep in until 10!!).
So that rounded off our 2009! Looking forward to an amazing year, and looking forward to getting much accomplished! Happy New Year!
6 comments:
How fun! Total bummer about the stroller though!
Hey, we have D-Land passes too. Maybe we should go together some time. I can't believe your stroller was stollen. All the times I have gone I leave it out there and always get it back. Maybe someone thought it was theirs and maybe later realized it wasn't and left it somewhere else? What a bummer.
I can't believe your stroller got stolen. That really sucks! Sounds like you have had a fun month!
You should call the lost and found about it just in case. They normally keep things for 30 days, and they are really helpful.
Can I just say how ridiculously cute Peyton is??!! She is just adorable! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful christmas/new yrs. I always wondered if people ever got their strollers stolen because you just leave them sitting there. I've always been worried about that, I'll be more careful what I leave in it next time.
Sounds like fun! But I'm a little disappointed - your belly is hiding behind Peyton! I wanna see!
Post a Comment