Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Night at Our House

If you were to peek into our windows, this is what you might see us doing on any given night:






My favorite video because Peyton does NOT like the camera very much, and it wasn't until I moved it to see her face better that she finally noticed it was there. In case you can't understand her, she's saying, "No, don't put your camera on me!"



Ok, this last video I almost didn't post because my sneaky husband thought it would be funny to tape me without my knowledge and I felt like a complete dork (and like I look really huge) but oh well!





Yes, we're dorks. But we love it!


On a side note, wanted to share a couple of funny pictures. Peyton and I recently playedthe game Cootie and all she wanted to do was play with them once they were made. She called these ones daddy cootie, momma cootie and Peyton cootie.


I found this one day after I had put Peyton down for a nap....some of her stuffed animals lying face down in a line. Hmm..I wonder if they're in timeout?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Monica said...

Ha Ha...love it! She's the cutest girl ever :) of course I'm her grandma!!

Angela said...

Too cute.

Kristen said...

So cute! She's such a doll!

Kerr Family said...

You guys are NOT dorks. That looks like so much fun. I love the way Peyton dances. Chris looks like a funny guy....and you are not huge. You look GREAT! Love these videos. Looks like a great family night!

Kurt+Amy said...

Those videos are adorable! Peyton is so funny.