Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Works-for-me-Wednesday: Idahoan Instant Potatoes



My sister-in-law Loma turned me on to these, and I have to thank her so much for it!! I love mashed potatoes, but sometimes they are just too much work to make! These Idahoan instant potatoes take 3 minutes in the microwave and bam! One 4 oz. package is enough for all 3 of us for dinner!

Better yet, these are extremely cheap. For example, they go on sale at my local grocery store for 99 cents, and I can also find coupons for these for about 40 cents off! Talk about a cheap side dish! Not to mention that these are the best instant potatoes I have ever tasted. They almost don't taste instant.

Instant, cheap potatoes work for me! For more tips, check out We Are THAT Family!

**I was not contacted or paid to advertise or review these potatoes. They are simply a product I like and enjoy and thought you might too.**


Photobucket

5 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

Thank you, I'll be looking out for these. I'm a huge mash lover!

Mom2fur said...

I agree, sometimes peeling all those potatoes is just too much work! And you can't beat the price when instant is on sale.

Kerr Family said...

Wow, that is really cheap. Costco sells one that I really like but it's certainly NOT as cheap as that. I will definitely give these a try. Thanks!

T.J. Shelby said...

And they are great for backpacking meals...

Mollie said...

My pantry is chalk full of these. However,I am the only one in my family who loves potatoes, must be the Irish in me. :-)