Friday, January 8, 2010

No More Friday's

As part of my new years resolution to spend less time on the computer, I am cutting back my blogging to 4 days a week. I am also only allowed to go on while Peyton is asleep. These are two parts of my plan to help me towards my goal. So for now, I will not be blogging anything on Friday's to see if that helps. Thank you for understanding and I hope you'll stay with me Monday through Thursday!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

You are so funny!!!! :) I hope you can accomplish your goal!

Kerr Family said...

That's a good resolution!

My Trendy Tykes said...

you can do it!!

Rays-R-Us said...

Good idea. I'm so behind on my blogging now that I'm back on FB... it's hard to stay off the network isn't it? Good luck with your plan.