Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know, I know. Here it is almost Christmas and I am barely talking about Thanksgiving! This year, we headed up to Utah for Thankgiving to spend time with my family, and also my Aunt Gina (dad's sister) and Grandma Anita (dad's mom). It was a very fun few days, to say the least. We ate like it was our last day on earth...and I mean everyday, not just on Thanksgiving. We shopped, played Phase 10 and Uno, talked, played Wii, and ate some more. We had a blast laughing and joking and taking pictures and enjoying the time together.

Little brothers, Matt and Phil

Me, mom, Linz and Aunt Gina
Our crowded Thanksgiving table (Peyton was sleeping and Gina was taking the picture)

Sisters
Arm wrestling while waiting for a table (Evan and Chris)
Peyton wearing Phil's hat
Peyton and Grandpa having fun (I think...)
Peyton dancing and entertaining us all!

Our last lunch all together!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Looks like a great time. Can't get much better than games, shopping and family!

Rays-R-Us said...

What a wonderful family! You guys all look so happy. Sounds like it was a fantastic trip :)

Kristen said...

I LOVE Phase 10!! My family plays it all the time, but no one ever knows what I'm talking about. It must be a Mormon thing...lol.