Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Review Monday - Week 42 and 43

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer



My rating: 6 of 5 stars

Summary: FOR ECLIPSE: As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob–knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

FOR BREAKING DAWN: Twilight tempted the imagination. New Moon made readers thirsty for more. Eclipse turned the saga into a worldwide phenomenon. And now, the book that everyone has been waiting for...Breaking Dawn, the final book in the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, will take your breath away.

My review: Eclipse is probably the most annoying book in the whole series to me, but mostly it's because I can't stand Jacob Black. Breaking Dawn is by far my favorite though, and you have to get through Eclipse to read it!! I also think everyone should read this series at least once. Whether you turn out to love it or hate it, at least you can have an opinion!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I think after the holiday I will get back to reading this series again. To be honest, I have only read Twilight and then saw the movie which left me somewhat disappointed. Thanks to your review I will won't give up on them. :-)