Friday, December 4, 2009

I Had a Chance I Didn't Take...

...and now, I regret it.

Back when we went to the LA County fair this year, my hubby told me that he would pay to get my a professional massage on our cruise if I would ride the mechanical bull.


I thought it would be so easy! Then I started watching other people take their turns...and I got more and more uncertain.

Finally, it was now or never and I chose never.

Not only did I not get that massage I wanted so badly, but now I also have regrets.


Why is it that I psyche myself out? I guess it's just a part of me, and I'm not used to being risky or spontaneous.


So I've told myself the next time I see a mechanical bull, I am riding it, no questions asked.


Now let's just hope I won't regret it...






Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristen said...

A massage would definitely have been worth the ride! I'm afraid too, I would have chosen never as well.

Kerr Family said...

What's the worse that could happen? you fall off? I say, DO IT!!!

Unknown said...

They have a place by Universal Studios. Melody did it b4 we got married.