
Peyton loves macaroni and cheese. I hate having to make a big box of it though, it just takes forever and especially because it mostly will go to waste (plus you have to add butter and milk). I have tried the reheating it thing and it just turns out so gross. Enter my lifesaver (and moneysaver): Easy Mac. Easy Mac is a perfectly portioned (well 2 portions for Peyton) bag of macaroni and cheese you make in the microwave in 3 1/2 minutes and you only add water! It's also surprisingly still good when reheated!
So Easy Mac works for me! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!
3 comments:
Great!! Now I want some mac-n-cheese. LOL Great pictures!! TFS
Easy Mac = Sanity Saver
(Can you tell we use a LOT of Easy Mac?)
Great post!
She is getting so big! It goes by too fast.
Post a Comment