Monday, November 24, 2008

My little reader

The other day I was in the other room and I could hear Peyton playing with some of her toys that sing songs and make noise. After a minute, I realized it had gotten very quiet. My first thought was uh-oh. So I went to the other room to see what she had gotten herself into and when I came around the corner, this is what I saw:She was sitting quietly and just looking at books. She actually does this quite frequently. I guess she has seen mom read a lot (cough Twilight cough).


2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I love it when kids read. My kids love books too. I try to go to the library once a week and check out a bunch of books for them. That way they can read the ones they already have but also have something new so they don't get bored. Actually, the library has a ton of board books for babies too if you think Peyton would like them.

Kristi said...

That is so cute! She's gonna be a little smarty pants. It also looks like her hair is getting thick, Hailey is gonna be jealous! ;)