


Here is a little bit about Miss Peyton, the 1-year old:
-She crawls extremely well
-She pull herself up to standing on everything she possibly can
-She'll cruise along the furniture, if there's something she wants to go after
-She babbles, a lot (but don't ask me what she's saying)
-She says mama....a lot. So much so that if I didn't love her so much, I might have to kill her
-She understands me when I ask her things like "where is your ball?"
-She knows where eyes, ears, mouth and nose are
-She knows where socks go, and sticks out a leg or an arm when I am getting her dressed
-She loves music. She loves for me to sing to her or just turn on the music and dance with her
-Her favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, bananas, and yogurt
-She loves to make me laugh, and she laughs when other people around her are laughing
-She's extremely shy at first, but once she's been around you awhile she'll open up
-She has a built-in sleep-o-meter. If she wakes up from a nap or in the morning and she's acting grumpy, it means she's not done sleeping so I put her back down. When she wakes up and she's happy it means she's ready to be up!
-She still only has her two bottom teeth, and I see no signs of the others coming in yet
-She still gets referred to as a boy most of the time we are out, and I used to not correct people, but now I do. Every. Single. Time.
-She plays pretty well with other kids, but sometimes she'll throw a mini fit if she's not getting her way or something she wants
-She would much rather play with shoes than play with her own toys
-She waves "byebye" and loves to give kisses
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Peyton! What an exciting day- and you don't look like a boy at all!!!!!!
Isn't it a happy, exciting and sad day? No longer a baby! Happy Big ONE!
Brock says: fffffffsw
Happy Birthdy Peyton!!! Hope you have a fun day. We love and miss you.
Love,
Great Auntie Chelle
Happy Birthday Peyton! I love that you wrote down everything that she is doing right now. I wish I did that for Hunter and Kora. YOu tell yourself you'll remember but you don't. It's good to write it down. Love the pictures!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Peyton, We love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!!!
Post a Comment