
It's not a toy I own, but it is one I would love. I love the Wii. I want one so very much, but my hubby is very much against it (so I am slowly trying to wear him down).
There are tons and tons of awesome games to play on it, and you can even exercise by using it!!
I know a Wii isn't a toy you can just go and buy for everyone on your list, but I just had to mention it's awesomeness!
As for more affordable toys, think simple. A ball and bat are far more likely to last through the years than an action figure or a fad of some sort.
Wii and thinking simple works for me! For more toys worth buying, check out Rocks in my Dryer!
5 comments:
I really hate video games, but even I'm thinking the Wii might be fun.
oh I'll be praying you get your Wii! It's so interactive, you will have a blast with your husband and sweet baby girl as she grows. I have three boys and we have one, including the Wii fit....it's so cool. Our family has so much fun "bowling" together and just hanging out. Great post.
I totally agree that a bat and ball are so much better than some other silly useless toy. Great idea!
And, the Wii is awesome. We got one for our kids last Christmas and we have used it so much this year, even when it's just the adults. My husband has numerous games on his Christmas list. And the Wii Fit is super fun, if you can find one! I hope you get the whole set-up for Christmas!
We love ours Wii. I actually went to Costco yesterday and they had some. Think you've broken your hubby down enough??? Yeah, they are expensive but a lot of fun.
we have a wii, and never ever use it. I think it is collecting dust. Jason got it because he thought we would have fun using it together, but I never got into it. Maybe I should pull it out...Jason would be so excited. Any suggestions on fun games?
Post a Comment