Halloween was a bust. We didn't feel like taking Peyton trick-or-treating (if we wanted candy that badly, we would go buy the good stuff). So instead we went out to dinner and had family time.
Isn't it so pretty? I am so proud!
We also went and held up signs for the Yes on Prop 8 "rally" along Euclid. We had really positive feedback (and of course, a bit of negative) but overall I think it went really well.
One of Chris's scouts was doing an Eagle Project at the Library so we headed over to check it out. Look at what I got:
I got 5 awesome books for $10!! (3 of them are hardback!) Amazing deal.
The rest of the day was spent watching a movie (the latest Indiana Jones movie. Quick review: not a huge fan of this one, I read my entire magazine while watching it because I was pretty bored) and making pumpkin cheesecake (recipe to be posted on Thursday).
Sunday was spent at church and then at Loma's house where we got together with Chris's side of the family to celebrate Peyton's 1st birthday! We had a great time and I got to open Peyton's presents, so it kind of felt like my birthday too!
This was how Peytyon fell asleep on the way home from her birthday party. Poor thing is not going to be a party animal.
I don't know about anyone else, but time changes with kids are no fun. Readjusting to a new schedule actually makes me lose more sleep than gain it!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Peyton!! And good job on the fridge, wanna come over and do mine next? ha ha
Love your family picture. So cute! You didn't like Indiana Jones? I loved it...oh well. We are all entitled to our opinions. I really liked the Da Vinci Code Book. I actually read it before I saw the movie and I liked it.
Happy Birthday Peyton! 1 year old. Wow! Can't wait till you can play with the rest of the kids.
Hey, I JUST finished Twilight. Can't wait to start the next book. It was really good.
Post a Comment