

I have to say, I was very afraid these weren't going to turn out very well. We had an appointment for 6pm and we didn't get the pictures taken until almost 7. I was really mad/irritated, and Peyton wasn't smiling very much (but you wouldn't be able to tell by the ones we got). There is a really cute one we got enlarged, it has 3 pictures of Peyton and she's holding the letters O N and E in each one, but it wasn't ready yet, so I'll have to take a picture of it and put it on here later.



1 comment:
Love the pics. I can't tell you how many times I have made appointments to take pictures and they went over. One time it was an hour and a half. Let's just say the kids were a little grumpy....and don't ask about my temper...not good. One time when I was waiting this mom had her daughter changing into 4 different outfits. The sitting is only supposed to be 15 minutes long. Sometimes I don't know why they don't say something like....only 2 outfits, max. Yeah, Ok, I'm bitter about photos sometimes. Can you tell? ha ha ha
Post a Comment