Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recipe Thursday

Cheeseburger Quesadilla
6 8-inch flour tortillas
1 lb. ground beef
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 cup onion, diced

In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, adding seasoned salt until completely cooked. Drain and place in a mixing bowl. Add the two cheeses and onions to the beef. Place an equal amount of mixture on each tortilla half. Fold over. Coat a skillet with cooking spray. Lightly brown each quesadilla.
Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, mustard and ketchup.



2 comments:

The Importance of being Allen said...

This sounds very good. I was walking Caeley to school this morning and I could swear I was smelling homemade refried beans (crazy, I know). I think I will make this receipe for dinner. How clever of you to post them on your Blog! Wow! you are really creative. Thanks Ms. Amanda. Oh, and Peyton is so cute, I want to squeeze her!

Kerr Family said...

Looks yummy and easy. Thanks!