I was tagged by Miss Amy so get ready for my crazy eights!!
8 Things...
8 things I am passionate about:
1. my hubby
2. my baby girl, Miss Peyton
3. my family
4. my friends
5. volleyball
6. chocolate haha
7. SHOPPING!!
8. Twilight!!!
8 words or phrases that I use the most
1. Whatever
2. No
3. hello
4. bye bye
5. uh oh
6. good morning!
7. good serve (at volleyball)
8. nice try (at volleyball)
8 things I want to do before I die
1. have more kids
2. live in my own house
3. visit hawaii
4. visit europe
5. takes lots of cruises
6. visit new york
7. teach dance
8. get really really old!
8 things I need right now
1. to go pee! LoL
2. to do the dishes
3. money to go shopping!!
4. to finish the laundry
5. some chocolate ice cream (yes, I NEED it)
6. a warm blanket (it's cold!!)
7. people to leave us mormons alone!!
8. a manicure (ok, i guess that's more of a want)
8 places I want to visit
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. Europe
4. Canada
5. Australia
6. Caribbean (next year, woo-hoo!)
7. Florida
8. Missouri
8 favorite restaurants
1. Applebees
2. Chilis
3. Logan's Roadhouse
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. Red Robin
6. Islands
7. Mr. You
8. In n out
8 TV shows I watch
1. Gossip Girl
2. One Tree Hill
3. 90210
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Two and a Half Men
6. One Life to Live and All My Children (sometimes)
7. Football
8. News
I now tag my SIL's Liz and Loma, my friend Nicole, and anyone else who needs something to post about!!
1 comment:
Ok, you tagged me but I'm not very good at these things.
So, you guys are going to the carribean next year? How fun!
Post a Comment