Peyton is at least in the running to be the best baby in the world. Here are some examples of why I think so:
-She sleeps all night (99% of the time). All night = 12 hours (sometimes more)!!
-She cries only when she needs something or when she's hurt, or sick or tired
-She's a great eater! She eats almost anything I give her.
-She is just so much fun!! She laughs easy and likes to try to make me and Chris laugh.
-She can turn pretty much anything into a toy
-She is great around other kids
Anyways, I could go on for awhile but I think you get the point. She definitely the light and joy of my life!
2 comments:
She really is a great baby. You are really lucky. Hunter was just like Peyton. He was so perfect that I would have had 12 kids if they all turned out like him. I still think that was Heavenly Fathers way of telling me to have more. Then I got Kora and Mylie. Mylie was really hard. She's a great baby now but the first 5 months were awful. It's almost strange now that she is so wonderful because I still wonder when she's going to spit out the pea soup and her head is going to spin around. That's the baby I'm used to. Ok, she was never that bad but close. She cried ALL the time. I think she was colicy. UGH. I want more kids but I hope that she will be my worst. I don't know if I could handle it all again. So, enjoy your adorable baby. She really is a very good baby.
What a good girl! I love it when they start sleeping through the night. It makes life so much easier for you now that you get better sleep as well. Brooklyn slept through the night last night-I think I was lucky we will see how tonight goes. :)
Post a Comment