Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Index Cards


This is a pretty simple tip, but one that I use everyday.

I use index cards. I have them everywhere. In my car, in my purse, at my desk, etc. I use them to make lists (grocery, to-do, etc.) I also use them for when I get a sudden bright idea (like for a blog post) or if I remember something, but don't want to forget it (i.e. an appointment or birthday). Then I just grab a trusty index card and jot down the reminder!



Index cards works for me by keeping me on top of things! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE index cards! I have different colors, file boxes...have you seen the sticky index cards from 3M?! They are awesome!

AmyK said...

Ya know, it's just so simple it's brilliant! I've been using index cards for Christmas gift ideas; I have separate cards for each person and when I think of a gift idea, I jot it down. Even though it's October.
But it never occurred to me to use them for everything else, too!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! Index cards rock. I blogged my love of them a bit ago too :)

Kerr Family said...

I carry a small notebook in my purse for nearly the same reason and notebooks with pens in every room. ideas come and go so if you don't write them down it's gone!