Friday, October 3, 2008

Peyton Likes to Eat

Peyton is a really good eater.

Like I mean a really good eater. 9 times out of 10 she will eat whatever I give to her. And she loves fruit (and ice cream...but we won't get into that right now...)

But despite being such a great eater, this girl does not gain weight!! She was 16.05 pound at her 9 month appointment. She was sick and so I took her to the doctor's this week (6 weeks after her last appointment) and she now weighs a whopping 16.15 pounds.

I just hope the doctor's don't think I'm starving the poor girl.


3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Don't worry about it at all. Mylie's doctor made me take her every week, take a urine test...and blood test because Mylie wasn't at the right weight on the % scale. I HATE those scales. My kids are small and skinny but they eat. Each child is different and they will grow at their own rate. Peyton is healthy and happy so that's all that matters.

The Horvath Crew said...

Savannah was the same way she weighed 17and a half pounds at 1 year and now Brooklyn at 4 months weighs 14 and a half pounds. It's funny how they are all so different. She will probably always be skinny though. Savannah is still. Shes so cute!

Kurt+Amy said...

She looks like she's going to fall asleep in that pic. No big deal about her weight she looks healthy to me, if the docs aren't worried than she's fine! At least she'll be petite instead of a tank like Alaina....lol! ♥ you