I can't believe she's going to be 1 year old in a month. Crazy how fast time goes by. That picture makes her look so big and grown up. As for 1 year birthday parties we always have luaus for our kids. I figure I'm hawaiian so we should do something hawaiian for them so we have had luau's for each of their first birthdays. It sure has made my life easier since I have started doing that. Good Luck with the plans for whatever you choose.
3 comments:
I can't believe she's going to be 1 year old in a month. Crazy how fast time goes by. That picture makes her look so big and grown up. As for 1 year birthday parties we always have luaus for our kids. I figure I'm hawaiian so we should do something hawaiian for them so we have had luau's for each of their first birthdays. It sure has made my life easier since I have started doing that. Good Luck with the plans for whatever you choose.
I have always got stuff from birthdayexpress.com They have cute 1st b-day ideas.
Love ya,
Auntie Chelle
WOW time seriously flies! LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of her!!
Post a Comment