1 lb. ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
1 cup chopped potatoes
1 cup water*
1 can (14 oz.) baked beans
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add vegetables; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in water. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add beans and barbecue saue; stir. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
*You can add more water if you would like the dinner to be more of a soup consistency, but if you add too much it will be bland, so if you add more water I would also add more barbecue sauce.
3 comments:
OOHHH this looks good...and Kelly would eat it too. I'll have to try it..
This looks yummy... I will have to try it someday when I have my own place to live.
This looks yummy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll have to think about the face mask. :) I don't know if I'm quite ready for it yet! lol
Post a Comment