Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Gripz Snacks

I just discovered these snacks at my local grocery store and thought they were pretty neat. They are basically teeny tiny versions of other snacks, such as cheez-its. In short, they are the perfect size for little hands and mouths! And it is so easy to throw one in your purse or bag when you're running out the door (and they are even good for us moms if we need a quick pick-me-up. They have a double chocolate kind! Click on the picture to go to the website)



So small portable snacks works for me! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I've never heard of these. I'll have to get some next time I go to the store. Thanks!

Munchkins and Music said...

My kids love cheez-its, but they do choke on them sometimes (espeically my little guy.) I'll have to check them out! Thanks. :)