Thursday, October 2, 2008

Allergic?

Peyton had a throat infection and so the doctor gave her some antibiotics (Cephalexin) on Monday. Well, on Wednesday morning I went to change her out of her jammies and noticed she had little red dots all over her stomach and chest. I started to panic, and called my mom. "WHat do I do?" She told me to call the doctor and see what they said. So of course they told me to bring her back in so the doctor could look at her.

The doctor says it's either a viral infection or an allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so she changed the prescription and now we're just waiting to see if it works...

This isn't a good picture, but it wasn't coming out very good. This is Peyton's tummy (her belly button is in the upper left corner) and the litle red dots all over her. My poor baby.

1 comment:

Adri said...

Awwwwww. Thats the worst, having sick kids, because you can't do a whole lot to help them. I hope she gets better soon!