Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Homemade Bib

Peyton has actually already grown out of a lot of her bibs, and sometimes all the ones I have left are dirty and need to be washed. So when that happens, I pull out a dish towel and a chip clip and voila! A bib!






Keeping clothes clean, works for me! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Smart idea with the Bib...although, if I don't have a bib I always strip the kids down naked. Yeah, it's the cheaters way but then I don't have the extra laundry. Kora's funny because when we're home and she wants to eat she'll start stripping down to her diaper. You know, when we were at Disneyland I took Mylie's shirt off to feed her because I forgot to pack a bib and a security guard came up to me and told me that when I was done I had to put her shirt back on. I guess she was too immodest. Just a little embarrased. So, next time I just fed her with her clothes on and she got it dirty...oh well.

Kama said...

Hey, that looks like it would work really well. Thanks for sharing. I have yet to need a bib for our 3 week old, but I'm sure the time will come when he's eating baby food!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea : )! Your baby is ADORABLE and I LOVE her name : ). Perfect.