Friday, October 24, 2008

Paleontology Museum

On Wednesday, Peyton and I (and Nicole and Steve) ventured to the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology. I had found the museum in the Sunday paper and on Wednesdays admissions are free, so since free = no chance of wasting money if it sucks, we went!

This is a "long neck's" leg (anyone remember The Land Before Time movies?)


That's my brave girl picking the teeth of a T-Rex

This remind me of the "Night at the Museum" movie. Anyone wanna throw him a bone?

Time to play "Guess that animal skull!" Anyone wanna take a crack at what animal this is? I'll let you speculate this weekend and post the answer on Monday. (Steve and Nicole are not allowed to play, sorry!) Anyone who guesses right will receive....the satisfaction that you were right! (Lame, I know).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOH! OOOH! PICK ME I KNOW.... I KNOW!!