Thursday, October 23, 2008

Recipe Thursday

Cheesy Chicken and Salsa Skillet

2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 ¼ cups salsa
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 large green pepper, cut into short thin strips
1 cup four cheese Mexican style

Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to a boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted.

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Wow that looks really good, and sounds super easy to make. I think I will have to make that soon!

Kerr Family said...

This does look good. Although, I live with a Carnetarian...Hubby doesn't eat veggies or fruits. Yeah, he's weird but I love him. I don't think I could make this. Maybe if he's gone some night. Love the recipe. I've been thinking of starting a blog for recipes. I love recipes.

The Horvath Crew said...

Your so good at sharing recipes and I love it! Looks great, my family would love it, I'm sure.