My mom is by far the kindest person I know. She is beautiful, smart, loving and knows how to take a joke. I love her and I am so grateful for all the many things she has taught me. Thanks for being you, mom!
You do have a great mom. I used to love going to your house for piano lessons, she was always so nice and she always smelled good. Sometimes I smell something like it and I think of your mom.
What a sweet post! Congrats on Peyton crawling. I've never actually met Peyton before, but I feel like I know her through the whole blogging world. :) She is so cute!
7 comments:
You do have a great mom. I used to love going to your house for piano lessons, she was always so nice and she always smelled good. Sometimes I smell something like it and I think of your mom.
Your mom teaches piano? Do you play? or is it a secret???
You look just like your mom.
What a sweet post! Congrats on Peyton crawling. I've never actually met Peyton before, but I feel like I know her through the whole blogging world. :) She is so cute!
Hey, what was your last name before you got married? My mom and I were talking about you (in a good way), and we couldn't remember your last name
Cute Cute pics! You're Mom is such a sweet person!
Your mom is one of the kindest people I know, too. She is a great mom and a great friend!
your mom is an amazing woman. i've known her a long time. she is always happy, and kind to everyone.
Post a Comment