Our first planted tree
"Hey daddy, the tree's over there!"
Then during the day while we were accomplishing things around the house, Peyton decided to surprise us by doing this:
Yep, she pulled herself up to standing all by herself!!
Finally, on Saturday evening we attended our ward Halloween party. Peyton was supposed to be dressed up as a black cat...well, that didn't work out so much. As I was trying to get her into her costume, she was crying and just throwing a fit. So no costume for Miss P.
Chris and I did dress up and here is what we were:
He's my prisoner for life!
5 comments:
Oh la la! Cute costume! I never realized how tall Chris is. He's quite a bit taller than you when you're in heels! Looks like you had a fun weekend!
Looks like Peyton is doing great! She is such a cutie! I bet she will be walking in no time.
Cute costumes. Too Bad Peyton wouldn't dress up. When Hunter was 2 he was Jack Sparrow. I made his costume and it took forever. He refused to wear it. I made it though so he was going to wear it whether he liked it or not. So there I was putting clothes on a screaming and kicking boy. Then when I got it on he would tear it off. Finally I got it on him and took pictures...not worth it. I think you took the smarter route and abandoning the costume all together. Maybe next year...or maybe Friday??? When Hunter's cousin came over in his costume to go trick or treating Hunter decided he wanted to wear his costume. Only wish his cousin came over sooner. See you tomorrow!!!
awww...manda...exciting about peyton...and cute costumes...love u guys...
... hate to see those costumes the morning after ...
Post a Comment