We had to lower Mylie's crib last night to the lowest level and when I pushed her crib out from the wall I saw a ton of candy wrappers stashed behind it. I was wondering why the candy was going so fast...the little stinkers. Smart girl to climb up on the table. 2 year olds must have amazing noses!
Love the Kerr Family's comment! Solution: we put all our Halloween candy in ziplock bags and put them up high in the pantry so nobody can get to them except Mommy and Daddy. Out of sight, out of mind :)
When Fischer was about 2, we went to McDonald's one day and brought it home. I had to run to the bathroom before we ate and when I came out, he had climbed on the table, taken his food out, and started eating without me. I have a picture of it... too cute!
4 comments:
Awww P is a girl after my own heart!
We had to lower Mylie's crib last night to the lowest level and when I pushed her crib out from the wall I saw a ton of candy wrappers stashed behind it. I was wondering why the candy was going so fast...the little stinkers. Smart girl to climb up on the table. 2 year olds must have amazing noses!
Love the Kerr Family's comment! Solution: we put all our Halloween candy in ziplock bags and put them up high in the pantry so nobody can get to them except Mommy and Daddy. Out of sight, out of mind :)
When Fischer was about 2, we went to McDonald's one day and brought it home. I had to run to the bathroom before we ate and when I came out, he had climbed on the table, taken his food out, and started eating without me. I have a picture of it... too cute!
That's my kind of girl!
Post a Comment