On Saturday morning, before celebrating Peyton's 2nd birthday, we went and got our family pictures taken by our friend and budding photographer April. She did an AMAZING job and here are some of my favorites:
Those are so nice! I love the color you picked to wear. You guys are such a cute family. It's much easier to take famly pictures with just one child... just wait until you have four that you need to have smile all at the same time... it doesn't happen :) Your friend did a great job!
7 comments:
yay! I am glad you liked them! It was easy taking pictures of such a gorgeous family!
I love these new pics! They are so cute!
so cute, she did a really good job.
Those are some really great photos! Also a happy belated 2nd birthday to Peyton!
Those are so nice! I love the color you picked to wear. You guys are such a cute family. It's much easier to take famly pictures with just one child... just wait until you have four that you need to have smile all at the same time... it doesn't happen :) Your friend did a great job!
I love her pearls!! Too Cute!!
She did a really great job. Great pictures! I love taking family pictures. They turned out really cute!
Post a Comment