Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Singer

Peyton LOVES to sing and dance. She is always requesting music and she learns a lot of the words really fast. This is the best I could get on video because she seems to get really shy if she knows we are watching or taping her. I don't know why she feels the need to walk in circles while she sings... maybe it helps her remember the words better? I can always hear her in the backseat of the car singing along.



Also, while I was sick, I couldn't sing her good night song to her which is "Teach Me to Walk in the Light." I have sang that song every night to her since...well since as long as I can remember. My voice wasn't doing so hot, so I asked her to sing it one night, and she did! She knew all the words and everything, it was adorable.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Hey, Kora has that same shirt. Gotta love Target. Very cute video. I think she walks in circles because she's dancing. Mylie dances the same way. I love it!

Kristi said...

So cute! I love the circles! You must be having SO much fun!

Karly Michelsen said...

Lyla has those same pants. 2 bucks at Target.

Jill Duncan said...

so cute! Watching her go around in those circles made me dizzy! :)

Mollie said...

Miley Cyrus best watch out!!! Peyton is such a doll!

Kristen said...

awww how precious! this is such a great age....besides the tantrums part. ps i love that song!

Rays-R-Us said...

Too cute! I bet she was having fun "dancing" with her shadow while she was singing. My girls love music too. They're so fun!