Peyton loves to talk, sing and dance. She picks up on the words to songs very quickly and I can hear her singing in the backseat of the car constantly.
Her favorite snacks are Dora fruit snacks, goldfish crackers, nutri-grain bars, applesauce, yogurt and bananas. She loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, "pasghetti", chicken and french fries.
She loves to play with stuffed animals and cuddle them and love them. She likes to do puzzles and build with blocks. She loves to look at books and ask questions. Lately she's been asking about colors and shapes.
She is an excellent sleeper. She sleeps around 11 hours a night and takes a 3-4 hour nap during the day. She always wakes up happy too!
She doesn't like for me to do her hair or change her diaper. She likes to do things herself and won't let me try to help feed her anymore. She would rather walk around eating than sit at the table.
She doesn't like to get messy. When she gets something on her hands she comes running over to me to wipe it off.
She hates going to the doctor's and starts crying as soon as the nurse starts to take us back to get her weight and other measurements done.
She loves dogs and cats and could watch them play around all day.
We love our little Peyton and are so grateful she is in our lives!
This is her latest "smile" when the camera comes out. So cheesy!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She's such a cutie and so smart! I'm glad to hear about the hand wiping thing because Hailey has the same problem and I thought she was abnormal, now I know she's in good company.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Peyton! I love the 'cheesy' smile!
Happy Birthday, Peyton! You are lucky to have your mommy and daddy as your family :)
Happy Birthday....belated. I can't believe she's 2 years old. Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Peyton! It sounds like she is at a really fun age, and such a smartie!
Post a Comment