Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon, the movie






Let me just sum it up in one word: AMAZING! As bad as Twilight one, this one is good. So close to being perfect to the book. Best movie adaptation of a book for sure! Even just the costumes and make-up and hair look 10 times better in this movie. The acting was better and the accuracy was MUCH better. If you were disappointed in Twilight, go with high expectations for this movie and I guarantee they will be exceeded!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I thought you really liked Twilight? I was disappointed by it. Not very close to the book...bad acting. I'm very excited to see this...yay!!!! We need to plan a time you, me and Rachael can get together and see it.

Kristen said...

Oh good, i'm excited now! Twilight was kinda a "made for TV" type movie with the bad acting/clothes/hair so I'm glad they stepped it up for New Moon. Plus, I can't wait to see Taylor without his shirt- he's my fave (if you hadn't noticed already from my blog).

Rays-R-Us said...

Well, this is good to know... I was so disappointed in the first one. Maybe I will go see New Moon now. Thanks!