Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WFMW: Online Shopping Edition


Yay for my very first post participating in Works For Me Wednesday! Thank you to Shannon for hosting it! I was oh so excited when I saw it was an online shopping edition because I have recently become a fashion consultant for Modbe clothing. Let me explain a little bit: Modbe is a clothing company for both women and girls. We sell modest clothes and bathing suits for those who don't necessarily like to show everything that they've got. Our basics are capsleeves (to wear by themselves or to maybe go underneath a shirt that needs a little bit of extra coverage), our long-fit camisoles (which keep you covered at the neck, the midriff, and the lower back area), and our wide strap tanks (which can go under shirts that are maybe to low on the neckline or are too short).

We have many other styles that are available in the latest colors, cuts and are totally fashionable, as well as being completely affordable. You can use Modbe by itself to expand your wardrobe, or you can use it to entend the life of your wardrobe by mixing and matching the clothes together to reflect the season. The quality of all of our fabrics are top-notch and you will not be disappointed. We just recently launched a new line of swimsuits that, I must say, are simply adorable!

I am really excited to be a part of this company. It is so nice to see that there are still clothing companies out there for people like me who want a little bit of extra coverage. I always feel like the clothes flatter my body and they have even lasted me through a pregnancy! To see all of the clothes that we sell and/or to place an order, please visit my personal site at:
http://www.amanda.mymodbe.com

Or feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have at cnahorvath@yahoo.com
Good luck and happy shopping!

Second skin capsleeve in Black

Long-fit camisole in Black
Wide strap tank in Chocolate
True Rise Denim in Naomi
Little Dipper in Mrs. Brown
Edgy Vee in Blue Tease

Re-Zip Hoodie in Starry Night

Tied With a Bow in Blue Christmas

Straight A Skirt in Dark Chocolate

Wrap Dress in Candy Apple Red

Only a few of our new swimwear line:

1 comment:

Kurt+Amy said...

I got my bathing suit and I LOVE it!! It's so dang cute!