Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moving!

No worries, we're not moving too far away...actually, it's not far at all. Like 2 blocks away, haha. I know what you're thinking...then why move? Well, it is most definitely worth it. Our rent will be more than $300 cheaper a month, the new apartment is bigger, and do I really need any more reasons? It's nice because we aren't going to be stuck in a lease and we have a garage. The downside is that it's upstairs and the laundry is downstairs. Other than that, I think it's worth it. So we'll be moving on March 1st. Oh great, I just realized who is going to be doing all the packing...me! Since I am at home all day, you know, with absolutely nothing to do...(please tell me you got the sarcasm in that last sentence). Anyways, we'll still be in the same ward and all and me are probably going to be around at least another year. We've talked about moving to Utah in a year or so, but we'll just have to wait and see! (Hopefully we will! I love it up there!)

5 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

cool cheaper rent is always a good thing. we moved when aidan was 3 months old, and i did all the packing. luckily she doesn't move around yet ... that makes things more complicated. GOOD LUCK!!!

Unknown said...

We went over by your new place today to check out a place for rent. From what i hear you guys are getting the hook up with all new stuff.

Rebecca said...

I notice the girls always get stuck with that ... I was 7 months pregnant when we moved ... and on modified bedrest ... but somehow, I still got stuck with oacking. Chris owes you something pretty, that's all i have to say!

Kurt+Amy said...

Good for you guys to get a cheper bigger place! Ya packing is definitely no fun! So when's the move date?

Adri said...

yay! It sounds like you guys are getting a good deal. And at least if you pack then you will know where everything is when you go to unpack, which it sounds like you will be doing by yourself, too! :( Good luck!