Friday, February 22, 2008
Milestones
I'll admit it, I am one of those parents who worry and wonder if my child will ever do this or do that around the time they are "supposed to." "Every child is different and will do things at his/her own pace," says one book. Yeah, I know, I get it, but I still wonder, Will she ever learn to crawl or talk? Am I teaching her right? Well, we have been giving Peyton as much tummy time as she will take, and I think it finally paid off. It seemed like she wasn't getting very far for awhile but all of a sudden, one day, she was lifting her head up like there was no tomorrow! So we got this video of her doing it, but of course, right before, she was doing it much better than it shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome! She's getting so big and more adorable by the second!
awwwww ... watch it tho, life gets harder once they can move. seriously!!! she's huge tho, what the heck are you feeding her, huh? hehe! it's amazing how fast they grow tho isn't it??
Post a Comment