Then I surprised him by making his lunch! Haha sounds horrible because I should be doing it anyways. We were both surprised when Chis's parents called and wanted to meet up for lunch. We went to lunch with them at the Souplantation. Very yummy. We took a little longer than expected though, and so Chris ended up getting home a little late. When he got home, I had gotten all dressed up and curled my hair and everything! A very rare occurrence).
We made dinner together and put Peyton to bed a little early and just had a really enjoyable evening talking about past memories and how we remembered how much we liked each other back in like 2001! Chris was mad at himself for being so late on Valentine's day (he didn't get home until 8:45!) so he made it up by taking me out to breakfast this morning and going to work a little later. :) We didn't really want to do gifts this year, so we just made it a limit of $20. I got him a box of his favorite Sees candies and he ordered me a book I have been wanting but couldn't find! Overall, it was a very memorable day and I wouldn't have changed a thing!
2 comments:
sounds great! you guys are so sweet to each other!!
Cute! That's awesome that you did the surprise heart thing! Pretty pic of you too!
Post a Comment