Monday, February 25, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

Today the inevitable happened. At approximately 1:21pm...Peyton rolled over! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something!! (Wow...that's a little sad). Haha! I could not get over it for hours. What was so exciting was that Chris had just come home for lunch and he was able to see her do it! I have always been so afraid that it would bother him to miss all those important things, but he got to see it firsthand!! I was so excited I called my mom, texted my sister, called my brothers, etc. Also, we've scheduled a visit to see my family over the Easter holiday! Chris and I (and Peyton of course) are flying to Utah and Chris is only going to stay for a few days but I am staying for 2 weeks! I am soooo excited!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

huzzah!! go peyton!!

Kurt+Amy said...

That's awesome! And your Utah trip sounds great! I'm glad you get to go visit with your fam!