Friday, February 29, 2008

Almost there!

Chris and I stayed up a little late last night doing some more packing. And even though there are a ton of boxes and a lot of stuff is packed, there is still so much more to do! Gah! Unfortunately, I will not have the internet starting this afternoon, but it should hopefully be back up by Wednesday at the latest (ha, we'll see about that). I don't know how I will survive that long without it, so wish me luck. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm behind, because I didn't even know you were moving! Where are you headed??

Anonymous said...

ha...I was going to ask the same thing as Emily...where are you moving to?

---April

Adri said...

Oh Amanda, I do NOT envy you! Packing is the worst, especially the last part where you have all this random leftover stuff that you just have to throw in boxes. At least you can take your time unpacking. We moved in July and I barely unpacked my one last box of stuff we don't ever use in January. Good luck!